We invite Freshmen and 1st Semester Sophomores at Brigham Young University to apply per below:
The selection criteria is largely subjective and we are not necessarily looking for the person with the best GPA or test scores or the person with the greatest financial need. Rather, we are trying to find those individuals whom we believe have the potential to achieve significant success in business with the right financial support, experience, and guidance. To this end, we are interested in people with the following attributes:
- Natural leaders with the ability to inspire others.
- Ambitious and confident yet humble and teachable.
- Make the most of every opportunity to learn both in and out of the classroom.
- Willingness and ability to work hard to achieve their goals
- Possess a desire to give back to their communities once they've achieved success.
Please email the following to WilliamsScholarProgram@gmail.com by Monday, November 2nd:
- Scan of High School & University transcripts to date
- ACT and/or SAT scores (if not on high school transcript)
- Resume, CV, or Biography
- Write a letter to accomplish the following:
After receipt of this information, we will conduct phone screens and a few interviews to select up to two program participants by the end of the year.